Welcome to Kinesiology Advisement
STUDENT SUCCESS CENTER (KHS- 193)
Spring 2020 Hours (Jan 21 - May 14)
*In light of the changes made on campus, KNES Academic Advising has also made steps to safely administer advising. Starting March 17th, we will NO LONGER ACCEPT APPOINTMENTS and IN-PERSON ADVISING. We have temporarily disabled our scheduling system.
We highly encourage students to take precautions to receive advising virtually, so you may still contact your advisor via email with questions.
1. Email YOUR DESIGNATED ADVISOR ONLY! We will have a large influx of emails, so emailing 2 advisors will severely delay our responses.
Last names starting in A - M: Email Julia Cappelli at email@example.com
Last Names starting in N - Z: Email Sarah Hamamoto at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. A TDA MUST BE ATTACHED to your email. NO TDA, NO RESPONSE.
3. Be clear, concise, and detailed with your questions.
4. If you wish to have a more in-depth conversation, please email us to set up a phone appointment. Please follow Steps 1-3 above and then include your phone number and best times to call.
We are currently working on launching our Youtube Channel with quick videos to address more common questions for your convenience. Because no one wants to write an email if they don't have to....stay tuned!
For your convenience, please take a few moments to schedule an advising appointment at the bottom of this page. You MUST bring a current printed copy of your Titan Degree Audit (TDA) to your advisement appointment.
The entrance is located under the white arrow (Located at the Back of the Kinesiology building, across the street from the grass fields )
- If students do not have an appointment and would like to see an adviser, walk in's are accepted. But be forewarned, as a walk in you will need to be patient; be prepared to wait an extended period of time to see an adviser or possibly not be advised at all and may be asked to come back another day. It is the students responsibility to be prepared and plan ahead.
Available APPOINTMENTS CAN ONLY BE VIEWED/ SCHEDULED only with in a 10 day period of today's date.
(If no appointment dates are available on the calendar, that is because all appointments have been booked for the next 10 days, check back tomorrow for more appointment availability